- Red Ball: 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Orange Ball: 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Orange Ball: 4:00 - 5:00pm-
- Green Ball: 5:00 - 6:30pm
- Yellow Ball: 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Beginner Adult 9:00 - 10:00am
- Intermediate Adult 10:00 - 11:00am
- Orange Ball: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- Yellow Ball: 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Intermediate Adult 8:30 - 9:30am
- Red Ball 10:30 - 11:30am
- Orange Ball (L1) 11:30 - 12:30pm
- Green Ball 1:00 - 2:30pm
- Yellow Ball 2:30 - 4:00pm
- Orange Ball (L2) 4:00 - 5:00pm
This class is design for new and returning students and is focus on easy, fun exercises to develop basic hand-eye coordination, motor-skills, and balance. Students will learn to apply basic tennis skills properly within the context of a smaller court, using appropriate racquet size and low compression red balls.
Orange L1 is design for students to work on the basic skills fundamentals, simple technical and tactical development with an emphasis on serving and rallying the ball.
Orange L2 students are now learning to play on the 60 foot court and is introduce to learning match play format and scoring.
Players are ready for an introduction to competetive tennis skills and match play in a fun environment.
"Players must test into Green ball level"
USTA 2.0 - 2.5 rating
USTA 3.0 - 3.5 rating
USTA 4.0 rating
Private Training - Develop a Powerful Forehand
Our Red & Orange Ball Training. (Age 5 - 10)
Green & Yellow Ball Training (Age 10 - 14)
Adult Beginner/Intermediate Class
Red & Orange Ball Class
High Performance Private training.
$18 - $35 Per Hourly class
$20 - $40 Per Hourly class
Discount available for family members
* $80 - $135 Per hour (Discount available for packages)
* $85 - $140 Per hour (Discount available for packages)
* $180 - $300 Per hour (Discount available)
Copyright © 2021 CTTennistraining - All Rights Reserved.